- Tech pulled intake and air filter, Found air box and intake full of water and mud. Un-able to honor warranty with trucks conditions. After removing intake tech found debris lodged in turbo housing, Turbo impeller destroyed. Recommend replacing turbo, air filter and thoroughly cleaning air box and intake system. Replaced complete turbo assembly, and all gaskets and seals needed for job. Confirmed fixed! Tech found rear brakes at 2mm, recommend all fluid changes. Serviced and flushed brake system, transmission fluid, Both front and rear differentials, transfer case and oil change. Also replaced upper radiator due to coolant leak at engine side of hose. Test drove truck after all work and confirmed No problems. Customer declined replacement of rear brakes.
- Tech inspected wire thoroughly and found no problems at this time.
- TURBOCHARGER – Remove and Replace – F250 Super Duty,F350 Super Duty w/o Dual Rear Wheels
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Flushed all transmission fluid.
- Remove cover. Remove old gasket material, drain old fluid, inspect internals and reassemble with new gasket. Install new fluid to proper levels. Road test vehicle for proper operation.
- Removed cover, old gasket material and drained old fluid. Inspected internals, installed new gasket , reassembled cover and installed new fluid to proper levels. Road tested vehicle for proper operation.
- Serviced as requested.
- Drained and removed oil and filter. Installed new oil and filter. Reset indicator or installed reminder sticker.
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove and Replace – F250 Super Duty,F350 Super Duty,Diesel Upper
Scott A. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/20/2018